Birmingham Bar for Door Frame
The Birmingham Bar frame reinforcer will greatly strengthen and reinforce the door frame on one or both internal faces of an inward opening door. It is very highly recommended by crime prevention specialists, is used with existing locks and provides extremely effective additional security every time the door is closed and locked.
Kickstop Bars are manufactured from specially rolled superior grade, 5mm thick solid steel bar with rounded sides. Each fixing hole is a countersunk hole to ensure that the countersunk screw heads can be fitted flush with the surface of the flat bar.
A packet of 2 1/2" long, No. 10 countersunk hardened steel woodscrews is supplied.
- It can be used on the internal face of the door frame - adjacent to the hinges
- It can be used on the internal face of the door frame on the lock side - if no rim lock staple exists
- It can be used on the external face of the door frame - on an outward opening door (when fitted externally - we suggest the use of security screws or the burring of the screws supplied)
There are several versions of the Kickstop steel Birmingham Bar
- 2014 (26" long), 2614 (72" long) and 9614 (78" long) - these are all 16mm (5/8") wide
- 2015 (26" long) and 9615 (78" long) - these are both 20mm (3/4") wide
Tel: 01536 790999
Online B2B shop powered by Security Matters